MamaMiYa (Music Update daily)

Rapidshare/Megaupload/SendSpace/Uploading/Oxyshare/Easy-sharing/Sexupload

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Ray Charles - My World - 1993 [rapidshare/blues/mp3 download]

Ray Charles - My World - 1993

1. My World
2. A Song For You
3. None Of Us Are Free
4. So Help Me God
5. Let Me Take Over
6. One Drop Of Love
7. If I Could
8. Love Has A Mind Of Its Own
9. I'll Be There
10. Still Crazy After All These Years

http://rapidshare.com/files/56141911/Ray_Charles_-_My_World_-_1993.rar

Não há senha/No Pw

My World marked an attempt to somewhat "modernize" Ray Charles by incorporating elements of hip-hop and New Jack swing into his trademark sound. As a result, the record has aged poorly; the highlights are the songs done in Charles' usual inimitable style, including a reading of Leon Russell's "A Song for You" and a soulful rendition of Paul Simon's "Still Crazy After All These Years." By AllCover.com

Rapidshare / Megaupload /SendSpace/ Uploading/ Oxyshare/ Easy-sharing/ Sexupload / mediafire /filesend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home