MamaMiYa (Music Update daily)

Rapidshare/Megaupload/SendSpace/Uploading/Oxyshare/Easy-sharing/Sexupload

Monday, November 12, 2007

Ray Charles & Cleo Laine - Porgy & Bess (Gershwin) 1976 [rapidshare/blues/mp3 download]

Ray Charles & Cleo Laine - Porgy & Bess (Gershwin) 1976

1. Summertime - Ray Charles, Cleo Laine, The Orchestra
2. My Man's Gone Now - Cleo Laine, The Orchestra
3. Woman Is a Sometime Thing - Ray Charles, The Orchestra
4. They Pass by Singin' - Cleo Laine, The Orchestra
5. What You Want Wid Bess? - Cleo Laine, The Orchestra
6. I Got Plenty O' Nuttin' - Ray Charles, Cleo Laine, The Orchestra
7. Buzzard Song - Ray Charles, The Orchestra
8. Bess, You Is My Woman Now - Ray Charles, Cleo Laine, The Orchestra
9. Oh, Doctor Jesus - Cleo Laine
10. Crab Man - Ray Charles, The Orchestra
11. Here Come de Honey Man - Ray Charles, Cleo Laine, The Orchestra
12. Strawberry Woman [Instrumental] - Ray Charles
13. Strawberry Woman - Cleo Laine
14. It Ain't Necessarily So - Ray Charles, Cleo Laine, The Orchestra
15. There's a Boat Dat's Leavin' Soon for New York - Ray Charles, The Orchestra
16. I Loves You, Porgy - Cleo Laine, The Orchestra
17. Oh Bess, Oh Where's My Bess? [Instrumental] - Ray Charles
18. Oh Bess, Oh Where's My Bess? - Ray Charles, The Orchestra
19. Oh, Lawd, I'm on My Way! - Ray Charles

http://rapidshare.com/files/60693659/Ray_Charles___Cleo_Laine_-_Porgy___Bess__Gershwin__1976.rar

Não há senha/No Pw

Rapidshare / Megaupload /SendSpace/ Uploading/ Oxyshare/ Easy-sharing/ Sexupload / mediafire /filesend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home