MamaMiYa (Music Update daily)

Rapidshare/Megaupload/SendSpace/Uploading/Oxyshare/Easy-sharing/Sexupload

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Paul Anka - Classic Songs My Way [rapidshare/blues/mp3 download]

Paul Anka - Classic Songs My Way


1. Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper
2. Get Here - Oleta Adams
3. Mr. Brightside - The Killers
4. Waiting For A Girl Like You - Foreigner
5. Ordinary World - Duran Duran
6. Heaven - Bryan Adams
7. Bad Day - Daniel Powter
8. I Go To Extremes - Billy Joel
9. Both Sides Now - Joni Mitchell
10. (You Are My) Destiny - Anka song - duet with Michael Buble
11. .Walking In Memphis - Marc Cohn
12. .Against The Wind - Bob Seger
13. My Way - Anka duet

http://rapidshare.com/files/52493182/Paul_Anka_-_Classic_Songs_My_Way__2007__-_Pop.rar

Não há senha/ no pw

Rapidshare / Megaupload /SendSpace/ Uploading/ Oxyshare/ Easy-sharing/ Sexupload / mediafire /filesend /sharebee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home